None of us have been feeling quite up to par today so some time outdoors was in order. Fresh air always does us good when we are not feeling well. Lilly was up at 5am complaining of a tummy ache and she was having to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes. Poor little girl was feeling so badly that by 7am she was sitting on the toilet when she started to throw up! She did this for a few hours until the vomiting wore off and a few hours later {knock on wood} so did the pooping. Sorry for not sparing you any details but it is what it is {grin}. I woke up feeling so much better, although I am still very congested, going through a lot of Kleenex and sneezing an awful lot. I was able to sleep fairly well and was not nearly as bad as yesterday. Perhaps those naps did do me good. I was also in bed last night by 9:30 which helped. So, here is hoping we are all much better tomorrow as Lilly is back to school and I am suppose to be going in to help her class out in the morning for a few hours. Here are some pictures of our walk today. Hope everyone else is healthy and well. My guess is that Tessa will be next for the cold but I am really hoping she just skips it. Her forth tooth has finally cut through and she is soo sweet sporting four of them :)

I cannot believe Liam will be home Friday! Whoo hoo! I hope there were able to get a moose today. They have not gone a year yet without getting one since Liam started going.
2 comments:
Love that peeking picture of Abby.
to keep that spirit of love alive,
i tagged you here!
yay for only 3 more days!
Post a Comment