
Please click on the image {collage} above. Some of the pictures are my favorites yet of the season. And, so you know... my 10 month old is in our driveway not in the middle of the road!
Today we spent the last few sun lit hours with Daddy {Liam to me}. He is off on a hunting adventure starting at 3am and lasting a painful 10 days. You would think after many years I would be use to it by now, but the fact is, it only gets harder every year! Last year was harder than the year before because I was pregnant with our third child while caring for two children. And the year before that it was harder because I was caring for two children instead of one. The year before that I was alone for the first time with our only child. Well, you get the jest I think. Anyhow, I will let you all know I HATE being a single mother for 10 days and wonder how on earth women do it every day!
So, I have much planned for the next week and a half. Lots of cleaning and organizing, one load of laundry per day, many visits and visitors, lots of outside time, a ton of pictures and likely a blog post every day! How else could I complain about my single mom life? I am also expecting to get a call from Carla {Declan's Mommy} any day, because as if she hasn't gone into labour yet! So this year, I may just be a Mommy of four by myself. The count down starts... 10 days to go!
Just a side note : I am taking all {if any} invitations for dinner and child relief for the next 10 days. Ahem!
2 comments:
WOW! that is a loooong time to be gone! I'll be thinking about you and looking forward to daily blog posts. Good luck as a single mama. you can do it!
Goodluck! I can't believe he is leaving during Thanksgiving too!! Atleast that will occupy some of your time.
Post a Comment