Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Prayer or Two

My Mom has been very sick with a flu bug for the past few weeks. She was hit hard! She is emotionally and physically drained and could use all the prayers she can get. Please pray with me that she recovers quickly and can get back to her normal life again very soon. Thanks.

Mom,
Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. We miss you and love you and pray you get better really soon! XO Here are some pictures of our day to show you we are all happy, healthy and feeling well. Hope it helps to brighten your day.

Lots of love and internet hugs,


Natalie





3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hope she gets better soon!

Emily and Coop said...

I will keep her in my prayers. I hope she has a quick recovery so she can get back to enjoying her grandbabies!

the monkeys' mama said...

Poor mama! I hope she gets better quickly!