Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Losing It

UPDATED: Got a call from Liam already. All is well. He will call us again tomorrow night if he can. Later this time so I can be home in time. We are going to Jay and Carla's for dinner tomorrow. The girls are starting to settle down a little and I got my Starbucks fix {could be helping}. Still very much looking forward to the quiet tonight and an early nights sleep.

It being my sanity -- and quickly!
This rain is keeping us in.
It is cold out.
It is cold in.
It is wet.
It is maddening.
This girls all cooped up in a chicken pen {our house} driving me bonkers.
They jump around and scream and laugh while Tessa is sleeping {trying to}.
They ignore me {today especially}.
It is maddening.

Declan came over for a few hours this afternoon so Carla could run some errands. I had the kiddos playing hide the necklace which they LOVED. I loved it too since it was a some what quiet game. But, if you recall, our games of hide and seek usually consist of hiding and then telling someone where to seek. It is so much fun! LOL You can guess how quickly each turn would go :)

I am seriously looking forward to a trip to Starbucks tonight and relaxing in front of the t.v. I may need a reminder to take the phone with me when I go tuck the girls in tonight because apparently when I took Lilly up at 2 mins before 8 last night I missed Liam's call. Bummer. Here is hoping I get a call from him tonight and actually hear the phone ring this time!

One more day almost down {quite a few hours to go before quiet starts} and only 7 more to go! Whoo Hoo!

No comments: