So, I am actually not counting hours but every hour that passes is another hour I am closer to seeing my hubby! Man I have missed him. I just talked to him tonight and this will be the first time in four years that they will be coming home without a moose. I think they are disappointed but maybe next year it will make them consider maybe holding it off for another year {I can only be hopeful}!
I am sad that Lilly may still be in school on Friday when Liam arrives home. When I saw her run to him last year it brought tears to my eyes. I have the perfect moment captured on camera when they embraced one another and I will share it with you in a little bit.
Abigail has been beside herself all day. Even with Declan here she still cried almost all day. She was quite stuffed up and had a runny nose most of the day but it was hard to know if the runny nose was from a cold or her crying so much. We are all getting frustrated with one another and occasionally losing our patience. Lilly snapped at Abby over and over all day today. It was rough one. Plus the fact I was lacking sleep from being woken early this morning by the telephone. But for great reason. Thank God that sweet little boy arrived safely. What a blessing!
I have been working on a post this evening and will try and post it tomorrow {if I get it finished}. My new Blogging friend the monkey's mama tagged me in a little meme titled All about Us. She commented on one of my posts about Liam almost being home and said it was to keep the love alive, so how could I turn her down? Ha! Look for that post with lots of pictures tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will be doing some last minute cleaning and organizing. I did not get very much done at all this past week like I had planned. All of this sickness and bad days put a damper on that. Here is hoping everyone cooperates with Mommy tomorrow so I can get done what I would like to.
I didn't hear from Jay tonight about Declan so I am not sure if I will be having him tomorrow or not. I may just get a call from him in the morning. Who knows.
We will play it by year. I am thankful we have made it through this far without Liam. We are so desperately looking forward to his arrival home. I will have one more phone call from him tomorrow night and then Friday we will see him, and hug him, and kiss him, and make him vow to let me sleep in on Saturday morning!
And now, I will leave you with this...
3 comments:
Try changing your background or using the 3 column one. Maybe it is too small for the changes you did to the HTML a while ago. Only a few hours to go!
i knew i could guilt you into writing a post!
Also, that photo at the end is priceless. Breaks my heart
AND your blog is looking spiffy from my point of view...i don't see any errors but maybe i'm not looking closely?
What a wonderful photo! =) I just love reunions, they are so full of joy and love as the photo you posted. Beautiful. =)
Post a Comment