If it can be called a reunion. I tell you after being alone for 10 days with the girls it felt like eternity that Liam was gone. Here are some pictures from our reunion last evening. Liam and Dad were suppose to be home around 4pm and I got a call from Liam 2 hours from home saying the truck had broken down and he had no idea how long they would be getting it fixed. Luckily it only 2 hours and $400 later the truck was fixed and they were on the road again. They ended up getting in just after 6pm {almost right before dark} so most of the pictures I took {all without flash} did not turn out so well. I was lucky to have these ones.
We had a great day today {very busy}. I will share that with you tomorrow. For now, I will leave you with these.
Can you not tell how very thrilled I was that the truck was pulling in? I had to snap a self portrait in the van window! I may have even shed a few tears...



1 comment:
oh how sweet! The song that entered my head was "Oh how happy you have made me, oh how happy you have made me". Okay, that isn't the song title but at least those are some lines i it :)
and i love your new blog layout--great design.
Post a Comment