We still have a ways to come, but when I think about how organized we have been, things look pretty good. We practically have the whole house packed and in the trailer already. Liam loaded all of our outside stuff today. All we will have to do on moving day is get in a vehicle and head on over to the new house... crazy huh? So why am I totally and completely stressed out? No idea... LOL
Anyhow I still have a lot of cleaning to do come moving day. I did get the girls room vacuumed today and our bedroom and cleaned all the kitchen cupboards, but it feels never ending. I am trying to think about how unorganized we could be (like having nothing loaded or still a ton to pack)to keep from stressing out, but it is super hard. I will be very happy come moving day.
I bid goodbye for awhile my bloggy friends. No promises to when I will return. I will try and keep updated with everyone else for the next few days, but it could be awhile before I have access to the computer again... which could be a good thing because it means I will have nothing better to do in my spare time than getting the new house organized.
Anyhow hope everyone is happy and well. Anyone and everyone feel free to stop on over Canada Day for a visit. We would love any company! Take care and hopefully I will be back before you even notice I am gone! Take care!
2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your girls are ADORABLE! Happy early 7 month birthday to your little one :), she's a sweetie pie. I'll be back to visit your blog and see how your girls are growing :).
Hope you are surviving!I stopped by your old house yesterday in the morning, but you were already on the road! I stopped by the new house today, but you we out with Abby! Maybe our paths will cross tommorow night?! Great house by the way- I LOVE THE CHARACTER!
Post a Comment