Monday, June 22, 2009

Am I Seriously Still Up?

** UPDATED**
Lets try 9 days till our move. I am getting a little ahead of myself now! LOL Thank goodness though because 5 days would be insane!
----------------------------------------------------------
1:30? Apparently! I can hear Liam up in bed snoring away.LOL He is smarter than me I guess. I am continually doing this to myself though. I stay up way to late every night blogging and catching up on strangers lives (excuse me, and friends) that I end up awake half the night and so sleepy all day. I need to get a better schedule going for myself but it is difficult when Lilly and Abigail stay up (in their beds but chatting) until 10pm even after being out at Lemoine Point with us for over an hour walking and skipping stones! I am looking forward to getting into the new house and the girls being able to have their own rooms again. Although I can see it now... they will be yelling at each other across the hall and will likely wake Tessa and then I will have three girls awake! Man oh man we have to come up with a better schedule. I am working on it... more sleep at night means quiet time for Mommy at nap time instead of nap time for mommy at nap time. Make sense? It does to me anyways LOL

Here are some pictures from tonight. I decided to save myself some work so they are all straight off the camera. My editing skills could use major work so I decided to save myself the trouble (and time) tonight.




Apparently this not so bright duck thought rocks were food. Way to get yourself killed duck! Not by my kids of course but ones that could really throw!




This girl is always smiling!
Well, I am off to try and get some sleep. Hope everyone had a happy Monday. Counting down the days until the big move. 5 to go! I better get my butt in packing gear!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I took a picture of thos same flowers LOL. I just haven't posted anything because of lack of time. Maybe tonight... I almost went last night but we ended up going to the park instead. I was late getting out and I thought Mike would be home aerlier but he wasn't a I could have gone, I was a little miffed LOL.