Anyhoo, we have been busy around here. I have not taken any pictures in days! I know! My house is a huge mess! I am lacking any motivation to get packing and thinking about it makes me cringe. I really have no idea where to begin. I am watching Declan tomorrow again and worried because I have almost all of the toys packed away and it is suppose to rain. I am sure I will be able to come up with something. I guess we could pull out the play doh again, but it is awfully hard trying to entertain someone elses kids without toys then it is with your own. There is some pressure there. Like this two year old little boy is going to judge me and think I am crazy for suggesting we all make castles out of pots and pans or something. In the end there is always hide and seek :) LOL
We are off to dinner in a few minutes to celebrate my nieces 2nd birthday! I cannot believe 2 years have passed since she was born. I will never forget her sweetness in that pink onesie she was wearing when I went and visited her in the hospital. I took Lilly with me and cried like a baby when I saw her! Happy Birthday yesterday sweet Kiley. Auntie Natalie loves you!

1 comment:
Great new look. I hope dinner was good.
Post a Comment