Monday, June 29, 2009

i heart faces - Just for Fun!


This week I am entering just for fun. This picture is straight off the camera and I honestly love it that way. No fancy backdrop (just the closet) but such a sweet and beautiful face. Don't you think? Thought I just had to share. Enjoy!



So, head on over to i heart faces this week and check out some other just for fun photos. There are also wedding photos this week too! There is so much talent there -- so go on!





4 comments:

Alicia W. said...

what a little cutie pie! Great entry.

Mrs. Bird said...

Very cute! Thanks for visiting :)

Taylor said...

Indeed!

Unknown said...

She looks so much like you and daddy! She is about half and half and I can't tell if she looks like you or daddy more! How adorable! What cute little girls you have