
After the visit at the park we had lunch and then Grampa Bob left and we had a nap. When we woke up Liam was home and we had a yummy dinner (steak and KD) LOL and then hit our favourite store (Walmart) to get some much needed items including Iggle Piggle for Tess. Say what? Iggle Piggle.Yes - my name is Igglepiggle,
Igglepiggle, niggle, wiggle, diggle!
Yes - my name is Igglepiggle,
Igglepiggle, wiggle, niggle, woo!
Yes - Tessa loves her Igglepiggle
Igglepiggle, niggle, wiggle, diggle!
Yes, She loves him, Igglepiggle
Thankful that we got her one so soon!
When I took the girls to watch Taylor awhile back Tessa fell in love with Taylor's Iggle Piggle. I know most of you who read my blog have no idea who Iggle Piggle is so I will tell you. Candice (Taylor's Mommy) knows, because Taylor is in love with the show "In The night Garden". Well, this show is kind of silly but the kids seem to love it. Even Abby who does not watch t.v whatsoever pays attention to "In The Night Garden". The Characters have crazy names and make crazy noises and it seems to keep the kids drawn to it. Anyhoo, Tessa got her own singing Iggle Piggle tonight and she loves it. Check it out...
She even fell asleep on him tonight (guess it is a love hate relationship). I thought you might appreciate this picture Candice ;)
It was a must buy because of the excitement on her face when she saw him. Then, when I made him sing she went ballistic, swinging her arms and legs and smiling with delight. Too stinkin' cute. I will try and get a video with them tomorrow so you can see how in love she is with this doll. So to conclude... here is an Iggle Piggle video for your viewing pleasure and to get the idea of the show (I know Candice is singing the songs as she reads like I am while I type)... enjoy!
Just click on the link below to watch the video.
Just click on the link below to watch the video.
1 comment:
I'm glad Tessa loves Iggle Piggle so much, now you can be drove crazy by him too LOL! Taylor is kind of over him now and loves her Upsy Daisy, which is great, cause she doesn't say anything, she's just a doll.
Post a Comment