I was not looking forward to this week as you can imagine having three girls at home. I made sure to get some photos of my Dad and nephew yesterday for Father's Day. Of course I got some great ones of my Dad and Liam with the girls but girls were not aloud. Bummer! LOL Anyhow here are my entries this week. The child is my nephew Tanner. He was the only boy child here yesterday so I knew would be my entry. I took only a few pictures of him yesterday but he was happy to oblige. My adult is my very own Daddy. He is looking so handsome since he shaved his mustache off! Love you Dad XOXO
Head on over to i heart faces and see the other boy entries this week. There sure is talent there!
Happy Monday everyone!



6 comments:
those are fun pictures. your nephew is a handsome little dude :)
Handsome! Both great photos!
The boy one makes me laugh - he has that oh-so-boy look on his face like he's doing you a HUGE favor by letting you take his picture! :) Your dad looks so relaxed and content - great shot!
Great pics. I didn't even recognize your Dad LOL, he looks great without the stach!
great photos
Great photos! Both so handsome!
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment