This week I have to admit I didn't put too much effort into my entry. I refuse to not enter though :) So this week I picked pictures I already had. My children's entry this week is a newer photo. My daughter Abigail just loves the swings and I captured this photo of her at the coolest park in Maddoc. I love her expression and her sweet jumper (brings me back to the 80's).

For my adult entry I had two pictures in mind but ended up choosing this one. I am in love with this photo of my dear friend Hilary. I took it a year ago or so on her front stoop after a lovely visit on her farm. My pet entry last week was from this same visit actually. Anyhow, this picture is totally natural of Hilary. She was not expecting to be caught on camera and was a little caught off gaurd. I was so in love with this photo that I actually gave it to her as a gift and she was just thrilled. She loved the photo too!


I love the sepia look when it is faded as you can see from both my entries this week :) I guess I like a little bit of colour popping through. You should head on over to i heart faces and see the other sepia photos this week. There is so much talent there!
5 comments:
Beautiful captures! Love the adult one too, the sniffing of the flower is great!
The adult entry is so cool. The kind of candid shot we all hope for but rarely get :)
Great photos. I love the adult entry and the faint colours.
I like your adult entry.Great candid shot
I love your entries!! The soft colors remaining after the sepia processing are beautiful!
Post a Comment