Wow! This week was hard for me. I have so many birthday pictures and pet pictures I could have chosen but I was able to narrow it down to these. The birthday picture is from Abigail at her 1st birthday. She was having a blast playing with that balloon. The pet entry was a bit tougher but I decided to go
with his one because I have it framed on my
living room wall so that must mean I really love it. Enjoy my entries this week. I know I am no professional but I try to have fun and enjoy taking them :)




If you wanna see some real talent head on over to
i heart faces and check out the other entries this week.
10 comments:
Those are both great pics! :)
Both pictures are gorgeous. TFS
I REALLY like the horse and his boy ;)
Great pics this week! LOL, I think the above commenter missed "and all in pink"!
I love how the horse is watching the child! So cute.
Sweet expression in the birthday one, and I love the blur (alien skin bokeh?) on the pets one
What fun pictures! Both are really nice. Love the smile and joy on the fave of the birthday girl!
Love this shot... you have this printed? If not you should!
Both are great shots.
Oh I love the blue baloon...I love anything blue! What a cute idea!
Post a Comment