Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary Liam!

Wow! This year I may just be a little bit choked up. Married 4 years today in this very backyard that we will be saying goodbye to in only a few weeks. I am looking forward to the move but the memories here are huge. I have been meaning to carve our names and wedding date in the tree in the very back of the yard since we have been married and Liam and I have discussed it many times over and over again but have yet to do it. This year (today) I am going to ask him to come in the backyard and do just that -- carve our names in that tree with the date we were married.

Liam,

You are the love of my life. We have created a beautiful family that I am thankful for every day. We have had our trying times (as any couple does), but I have faith that this commitment we made to one another four years ago today, is one that neither of us will ever break. We are troopers and communicators (you more so than me sometimes) and no matter what this life brings us we can make it though together. I am thankful for you and our relationship and I look forward to the many years we will share together as husband and wife and as a family! You are my world and I love you!




P.S. Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom and pause the current music for the full affect and less annoying one :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Note: These pictures are in no particular order just some memories from the past few years together.


1 comment:

Taylor said...

Happy Anny! Great photo video, hope you have fun carving in the backyard :-)