
Thanks Taylor for this lovely blog award. I am not really into following the rules though and wondered if I didn't follow the rules would I still be qualified for it or have it taken away? LOL I honestly don't have any really new blogs I have been following (that's my excuse). I do think Taylor deserved her award and I am thankful to her for passing one on to me as well. Thanks again you sweet little girl. I adore you!
P.S. As you can see I figured out the signature thing on my own. Man, I have been wanting one forever! If it weren't for you I may have given up on it for good. So... Here is another one Lovely Blog Award for Taylor @ The Adventures of Taylor Tot. Can I do that? She is inspiring for me and helps me find neat new things for my blog. Did I say I adore you Taylor? I truly do :)
1 comment:
Thanks! LOL
Post a Comment