Sunday, June 21, 2009

A VERY Happy Fathers Day

What a great weekend we had! I don't think it would have mattered if we had been stuck at home all weekend and it was raining (to be honest with you). It was just so great to be together.

We had a full day yesterday including a trip to Picton, Bellville and Napanee. Charlie got a new bed and she ate every piece of food in the van while we were out of it! I discovered this late last night. That is totally not like her at all. Normally we could leave anything out right in front of her and it would be untouched on our return but not yesterday. What has gotten into her? I promise we do feed our dog everyday! LOL

After a bite out we headed home and had a nice visit with Mike, Candice and Taylor. Thanks for stopping by! We were glad to have you over for a change. I hope Taylor had fun with the girls :)

Last night before bed Liam had told Lilly that they would go fishing in the morning for Father's Day. Well, at 5:30 am Lilly decided to wake us for this fishing adventure by running upstairs with Abigail screaming "Happy Father's Day! Is it time to go fishing?" I was able to get them to lay back in bed until 6:30 am when I decided to get up and start breakfast for my hubby since I could still hear the girls chattering downstairs. After breakfast we headed out for a fish at Brewer's Mills. It is beautiful there. As you can imagine I took a million and one photos and have some (a ton) of them to share with you all! After fishing came a nap (for all) and then we got ready for a BBQ tonight. Dad, Jeremy (my brother), Jody (sister in-law), and her kids Scott, Tanner and Kiley all came. It was a fun time and probably also the last BBQ we will have here before the big move -- At least with guests. So glad everyone could make it!

I was so lucky to be able to spend today with both my favourite Daddies in the world (mine and my hubby). It was a day full of fun and love. Just so you know (as if I don't tell you enough), Liam you are a wonderful Daddy and Lilly, Abigail and Tessa are so lucky to have you. I love you so much! XO

Hope everyone else had a great Father's Day and a very happy weekend! What was your favourite memory this weekend? Mine would have to be when Lilly woke up from a nap in the car and Liam asked her why she wasn't sleeping. She responded with " I can't sleep! We have been driving way too long and my feet are tired *pause* of waiting. I need to get up and walk already!". Man she makes me laugh!












Have a great week everyone!


2 comments:

Taylor said...

Glad you had a great Father's day. We did too. Love all the pics, especially the second last one.

Natalie said...

Thanks. LOL I have been experiencing with editing. At first i liked the cross processed look but now am not sure. A learning process for sure. I have no nak obviously! :P New camera please for starters.