Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An Evening Stroll and a Play in the Park


Tonight after supper we decided to head over to Lemoine Point for a walk together as a family. Seems like we never do enough of this together (especially since Liam has been working so stinkin' much these days). We had a really nice time minus the whining about not wanting to walk any more and asking if we could go back to the park where we could swing. Daddy handled many shoulder rides with ease (don't ask me how) and Tessa ended up having a nice little nap. We thought we may see a deer tonight on our walk but the screaming kids who followed us around (not our own) may have scared all wild life off. After our nice stroll we headed to the park. I took the girls in the van while Liam walked with Tessa so she could continue to rest. The girls love that park and cannot get enough of the swings there. Even Tessa and I had a swing tonight. I am very thankful for our family time tonight. That was the first time Liam has been there with us. It was actually funny to see Lilly showing Liam the way. She remembered the path we have taken so many times when Daddy wasn't able to be with us. So nice :)

Please try and excuse the massive bags under my eyes. I just may be lacking sleep today with a 6:30 am wake up call and caring for 4 kiddos today instead of my usual 3. :) Check out Abby though... she also has those bags LOL Poor girl takes after Momma!







Hope everyone is having a good week. Liam and Lilly and I are going to head back to the new house on Thursday to get a better look around and to do some measuring. Lilly is dying to see her new house and her new room and wondering where she is going to keep her horse! She had a total melt down today when we told her we would not be getting a horse anytime soon. She was devastated. I told her when we have our own farm and barn and after much research that we would consider getting her one, but not now. I am sure she is over it and tomorrow she will be asking for a kitty again :) Poor Charlie Brown!



1 comment:

Taylor said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. We should try to go next week and let everyone run off some energy.