I got this e-mail quite a few weeks ago from my Mom. I thought it was so true and appropriate after being in a bad part of Kingston yesterday and seeing some people who may fit the actual drugged
description. It was evident that the people we saw really
were on drugs. It saddens me deeply. It also saddened me to see a man laying out in the middle of the park covered over in blankets and sleeping. I asked Liam if that were him would he not hide along the fence or something out of site of other people? I knew I would. He agreed he probably would too. It seriously made me think about things
and my life. I cannot imagine the mind of someone in that condition. Why would they sleeping in a
park? Why do they not have a job? Why do they have no
family or a roof over their head? Why? Why? Why?
Click on the picture below so you can read it easily. Then click back to return here.
Perhaps they never had family who drugged them...
3 comments:
oh man so interesting and true! I always tell Adam that if someone would just tELL these kids and teach them another way of life, they wouldn't have to grow up to be like their parents!
LOL! Where is this sketchy part of the city?
@ Candice we were down on Charles St. Right close to our old neighbourhood actually which is even scarier to me. And the man sleeping was in skeleton park.
@ Becca I think you are so right :)
Post a Comment