Friday, June 5, 2009

Some of my Favourites The Past Few Weeks

Posing pretty :)

She was not thrilled with that grass! I have yet to get a picture of her in it without tears and a running nose.

Look Mom! No hands no hands!


This one is from our trip to Amherst Island. I love it!

Sorry about my editing skills. I am lacking the proper program and training. Maybe I should start a new hobby? Or not LOL I think I have enough on my plate these days.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the first one! The one on the swing makes me feel like I am swinging too - neat!

Poor Tessa is just like Taylor was - hates that grass! Did you try putting her on a blanket?

Natalie said...

How do you get a good grass picture with a blanket in the way? LOL

Taylor said...

Check out my blog, I gave you an award.