Monday, June 1, 2009

A Day Full of Good News

There is now a SOLD sign on the house! I got news that we have been accepted to live in the farm house on Battersea Road (which I have not told you too much about thinking I might ruin things for us). I found out Lilly is indeed in the school district for Glenburnie public school - Yay! And that I can register her before the new school year. Oh good-ness!


This house on Battersea Road is a charmer. It does need some work. It is what it is -- an old farm house, but we can see the character in it and fell in love after only one viewing. We have some access to the land. We can walk the trails and the dog can run in the fields but no access to the barns unfortunately. Anyhow, it has tons of room. Potential for six bedrooms. Two living spaces and it has a double staircase! I think with some paint and our decorating skills it will quickly feel like home. I am excited and looking forward to this new move for us. We will sign a year lease and see where that leaves us. Hopefully by then we will know where we would like to be and weather or not we want to build or buy. I can hardly wait to get a taste of country! Yee Haw! Can you say BBQs and bonfires friends? And I think the girls just may have to have a trampoline this summer!

No comments: