Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Visit With Sophia And a Play in The Park






We had another visit with Rebecca and Sophia today. We took Sophia to the park for the first time and she had some fun on the swings! The girls enjoyed eachothers company but didn't really play together. We are looking forward to another visit with Becca and Sophie in the very near future!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

We should get together one of these days and take the girls to the park. I just love the look of the pics when it is fall. I'm glad Liam will be home soon.

I hope you had a great thanksgiving!

Natalie said...

Thanks! Sounds good to me. I will give you a call tomorrow. You free then? Or did you wanna wait until next week sometime? Let me know. We should plan a dinner night too... maybe next weekend?

Taylor said...

We aren't going to the park today with Tammy... too wet. I am away on Monday & Thursday but we will be around any other time. The place you suggested sounds great. Our park is all tagged, stupid punk kids!! Next weekend sounds good too, just let us know what day.