I want up!
Lilly saw a little bird right beside us... when I moved to look it flew away!
Get me outta here!
Another photo by Lilly Porter
I took the girls today for a short walk at Lemoine Point. It was a VERY short walk actually, but we did lots of stopping, climbing and photo taking of course. Lilly even got to test out her photography skills and did very well for a 3 and a half year old I must say! Quite impressed!! About 2 mins (if even that) into our walk, Abigail decided that she wanted to be carried. I guess I should have gone back and got the stroller but Lilly was just as thrilled to be there. I got some fantastic pictures all from making the girls laugh. Overall they were pretty grouchy most of the venture! LOL Both girls have a cold and runny noses and were not quite feeling up to a walk. Mommy thought the fresh air would do them good but they both had different ideas I guess!
After super we carved our pumpkins. Both girls didn't mind digging right in and getting dirty. Actually Abigail continued playing in the pumpkin guts after her pumpkin was already cleaned out!! Mommy just finnished digging through all the guts and pulling the seeds out and they are cooking right now in the oven. I am just starting to smell yummy pumpkin seeds cooking now... I cannot wait to taste them!
Just one week until Halloween... Lilly is getting excited to get all dressed up and collect some candy!
After super we carved our pumpkins. Both girls didn't mind digging right in and getting dirty. Actually Abigail continued playing in the pumpkin guts after her pumpkin was already cleaned out!! Mommy just finnished digging through all the guts and pulling the seeds out and they are cooking right now in the oven. I am just starting to smell yummy pumpkin seeds cooking now... I cannot wait to taste them!
Just one week until Halloween... Lilly is getting excited to get all dressed up and collect some candy!







No comments:
Post a Comment