Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Got The Call...

Liam called just after 9pm to say goodnight to Lilly and let us know he has arrived in Longlack (near Thunder Bay). The boys were all getting dinner and then settling in for the night. They have an early day a head of them again tomorrow. They are leaving at 4am and should arrive in Ear Falls close to 3pm tomorrow afternoon. Because I am working I will not hear from him tomorrow but he said he would call to talk to Lilly again. She kept saying all day how she was going to miss Daddy and she seemed really worried that he was going to starve while he was away. She wanted me to save some supper for him! LOL She was thrilled to hear he was eating supper in a resturant and would be eating the whole time he was away. Kids are so cute!

I am off to bed now (10pm). This is a bit early for me but I went to bed early every night last year that Liam was away also. No one to spend time with so I might as well get some much needed rest. Goodnight all!

No comments: