



We headed to Playtrium today for Jocelyn's 4th Birthday Party. She actually turned 4 at the end of last month but because her Daddy was away with Liam moose hunting they waited until now to have her party. It was super busy there (lots of kids). Too many older kids were running around being rough and it made me a little nervous. Lilly came out crying about 4 times but actually ventured on her own more than I thought she would. She actually knew where to come out and find us which was great. Abigail even got knocked over by two big boys making her cry her eyes out and that is with Liam and I with her at every second! The girls had fun besides the tears and I am sure once Abigail is a bit bigger and Mommy isn't pregnant they would love to go back there and play!
No comments:
Post a Comment