Friday, October 10, 2008

Gotta Love Those Floaters!

Bath time in the Porter household tonight was interesting... Abigail had her first poop in the tub! For anyone out there who have had this happen to them I totally feel for them! Removing two children from the tub who are sopping wet, making them stand still while the tub drains, scooping up the poop and flushing it, scrubing the tub clean after removing all toys and feces while your freezing cold children stand there and watch!

I decided, with only little concideration, that I would through all the toys in the garbage because I am too lazy to scrub each one down and ensure it is feces free! Tomorrows schedule includes shopping for new tub toys! LOL

On a brighter note, Liam had a good day today. He saw two moose (a cow and calf). Yesterday he saw a wolf and he said everywhere around him there is bear poops. He is getting super excited for tomorrow (opening day) and it looks like they may have another successful year! Maye this year he will bring home a bear! Liam is dying to shoot a bear! He was able to get some shooting done today... a wild chicken. Dad's famous chicken spaghetti for dinner tonight... yum! I wish I was there!! Liam will call and update tomorrow night. If I don't hear from him it is because he is dragging something out of the woods!!

No comments: