Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Peep Mom!


Abigail is on this sitting on the toilet kick. Every time either Lilly or I use the bathroom Abigail wants a turn too! Time to bring out the potty I guess. She hasn't actually gone while sitting on the toilet but I donnot want to discourage her from wanting to try and I am encouraging her. She says "I peep! Peep Mom!" or "I poop! Poop Mom!"

We had a short visit with Great Gram today and while we were there Lilly asked Gram and I what Abigail was eating that looked like olives (She wanted some olives too). We had no idea what Lilly was talking about. Abigail had been eating a cracker. A few mins later Lilly says "Mommy? What's this?" When I went to see what she had I saw she was holding two wrappers from hurshey kisses that Gramma had laying out. Abigail had helped herself to Gramma's chocolate and opened the wrappers all by herself! When I asked her if she had eaten Gram's chocolate she said "nope" LOL Little bum! Later we found some chocolate finger prints on Gramma's bed and a dirty klennex she had wiped her little fingers with! When we asked again she said "syes" she had eaten the chocolate. We knew she had... it was written all over her face!

Liam should arrive home in about 18 hrs time. I am so looking forward to it. We made a welcome home Daddy sign tonight and hung it in the front hall way. These hours will fly by as both girls have a Dr. Appointment tomorrow afternoon and tidying the house in the morning will keep us busy!

No comments: