Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sunggle Bums




There are still two sick little girls here in the Porter household. Neither are eating very well and just feeling blah. This rainy weather is not helping one little bit I must say. The girls had a nice warm bath tonight and got all cozy in their pjs for a snuggle in Daddy's chair. I am hoping after a good nights sleep tonight they will be so well rested and feeling back to themselves in the morning! Abigail was actually watching tv tonight (totally weird for her) and practically falling asleep on the couch. I said "come on baby and I'll tuck you in bed" and she completely protested saying "show! Manny!". They were watching Handy Manny on Playhouse disney and she did not want to leave! After the show I dragged her away and tucked her in to bed. She still fought like Abigail does but settled after about 5 mins. Lilly will be headed to bed shortly (fading quickly herself) and Mommy is going to tidy the house!

No comments: