Here are some pictures of our day yesterday. Uncle Yves took the kiddies and Anna and even Great Gramma for a ride in the trailer. They had a blast. I am not sure what everyone else is thankful for this year but I am most thankful for my wonderful family who are always there for us no matter what. Hope everyone had a wonderfully, delightful turkey dinner!
I didn't hear from Liam last night so I hope this means they got a moose... more than one would be good too 'cause it means they are even closer to heading home! I guess I will find out tonight when he calls. Enjoy the pictures...
I didn't hear from Liam last night so I hope this means they got a moose... more than one would be good too 'cause it means they are even closer to heading home! I guess I will find out tonight when he calls. Enjoy the pictures...
My Beautiful niece Kiley and brother Jeremy
Kiley again...
Cousin Sklor and his Gramma (Wendy)
This is not Uncle Yves... lol This was not the driver!
A tractor ride with Uncle Yves
So tired from a VERY long day...



No comments:
Post a Comment