

Yesterday we decided to spend some time cleaning out Mommy's van. Lilly loves to be Mommy's little helper so she vaccuumed for me! It was fantastic actually because she was small enough to fit in all the little spaces to get every little crumb and all the dirt!! Abigail jumped from seat to seat and she did wash the windows for a bit but was much more interested in playing... not that I blame her in the least. After we were done we felt so ambitious that we cleaned out the inside of Daddy's truck too! He is going to be so shocked when he gets home. When he climbs inside for the first time he will not even know whos truck he is in. The dust in that thing was miles thick... and now... clean as a wistle!
I am looking forward to talking to Liam tonight after a long tiring day. Jess was over late this morning to take some maternity shots of me with the girls and then we had dinner at Wendy's tonight and there were oodles of little ones running all around. It was a good time but tiring and the girls were beat by the time we hit the car. Both girls fell asleep on the way home. I was able to get a picture of Lilly but Abigail woke up the second I parked the car in the driveway. I will post some pictures of Thanksgiving tomorrow.
An early night for me tonight I think... have a feeling Liam shot a big one today and I may not hear from him :( He is probably too busy pulling it out of the woods!
No comments:
Post a Comment