Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just in the Yard... Our New Winter Coats





I am not sure where Lilly got this look from ( I think it might be one of mine), but I must say it is priceless! LOL


Sporting our new winter jackets we went out for a play in the yard. It is getting SOOO cold out there! I am glad we had new winter jackets for the girls to wear or we would have freezed out little (or big) tushies off! LOL

The girls love it outside... except Charlie was a crazy dog today. I think all the cold air is making her crazy! She kept trying to grab at Lilly which is really not like her at all. She REALLY wanted to play! I saw too once we were coming inside that she caught a rat! Sick!! She can stay outside until Liam gets home... I thought cats were suppose to catch those rodents... not DOGS!

I am slowly getting some cleaning done... not feeling very motivated. I think I am going to have to send the girls to the sitter one day so I can get stuff done, but am so afraid that they will catch that stupid cold right back again.

The girls are feeling quite a bit better today. Their noses are still running but that is about the extent of it. Winter colds drag on forever it seems.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the new coats girls!!

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.