Beautiful senery from the back of Brook's landing. The trees on the other side of the lake were unreal.


Did everyone see that beautiful sunset yesterday? It was amazing! The sky was full of reds and pinks that totally amazed me! It was a beautiful end to a beautiful warm and sunny Autumn day.
Great Gramma and I took the girls to Brooks Landing yesterday to see Great Auntie Jean. It is absolutely georgous there and I took some pictures, but they do not capture the beautiful fall colours as they were. They still give you a great idea of how beautiful it is there. Auntie Jean was thrilled to have company. She was esspecially thrilled to have little company to keep her busy and jumping all around. We will have to make a point to go back again really soon. It feels great to be able to bring such joy to someone all because of your presence.
I heard from Liam last night and John shot a bull moose the day before yesterday. The boys were really excited and Liam was right with John when he took the shot. He said they had some time to talk and set things up before he shot which is neat and unusual. I guess Dad' s friend shot at a cow yesterday but he missed it at 50 yards which is really too bad because he has never shot a moose yet. Hopefully they have some luck today. It is about time someone else had the chance at a shot since Liam got lucky his first year and the year after also!
Tried to have another early night last night... not too bad I guess at 10pm. I did fall asleep pretty quickly. This sleeping in a queen size bed by myself is heaven! LOL I got awoken by Abigail tho around 1am or so. She was crying and screaming for me. She often fusses during the night a bit but just settles again on her own pretty easily. Last night she needed some comforting. As soon as I went in she stood up in bed for me to pick her up. She kept saying "Mommy, cat". I think she might have had a bad dream about a cat or something. Poor baby. I gave her some kisses and snuggles and told her it was still night night time. When I tucked her back into bed she fussed for a few mins but went right back to sleep. Then around 330am I heard little foot steps coming up the stairs. Lilly came up for a bathroom break and I totally expected her to climb into bed with me when she was done but she didn't. She tiptoed back downstairs and into her own bed. I then awoke by bells ringing at the front door around 5am! Charlie had woken me up a few times earlier in the night ringing to go outside. Silly dog! I did let her out finally at 5 so that I could get some more sleep! I have decided that having Charlie sleep upstairs with us is more of a sleep benifit because she is not awake through the night and right by the door to ring those bells. I felt though, while Liam was away that I wanted her downstairs while we slept. Charlie the gaurd dog!!
Hopefully we will be having a visit with Tye today! Morgan and Chad's baby was born last month and we haven't had the oppotunity to meet him yet. I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment