I was a little distracted by Liam coming home on Friday that I totally forgot about Lilly and Abigail's doctors appointment with Dr. Clarke. We finally got the results from Lilly's ecco and everything was normal. This means Lilly's heart murmer is an innocent one and that she will eventually just outgrow it. We are thrilled to hear that news!
Abigail had her ears checked and they were perfect. Tubes still in and no infection or fluid, so they are working well. She is finally right on track with her weight and height and she was lucky enough to get her 18mth needles (a little late at 20 mths)! She did very well actually. There was Maryanne and another nurse giving her a needle in each arm at the same time (distracting her and causing pain only once I guess). She only cried a tiny bit and then it was over. Now she is all caught up (no more needles), except her flu shot of course, until she is 4 or 5! Good stuff!!
I am so thrilled that I will not have to be back at that office until the baby is born now for her newborn check-up and my check-up after delivery. I am glad everyone is healthy and well! Onward to a great winter!
Speaking of winter... we got both girls new snow suits today (sunday) so they are all set for snow! Baby got a new onsie too that reads " All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night!"
No comments:
Post a Comment