Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures of Baby Tye










Here are the pictures I promised from our visit with baby Tye. He is about six weeks old now so it is about time we finally saw him. He and Mommy are doing great! It was so nice to catch up with Morgan also as we do not see eachother nearly enough.

Abigail was sleeping when Morgan and Tye first arrived so Lilly got to hold the baby without chaos. She was so in awe of how little and very cute he was. She didn't wanna let him go. He started to fuss a bit after awhile (not being held closely enough) so I took him for awhile. I could not believe either how very tiny he was. Lilly kept wanting to hold him again and again but he was not very comfortable in her arms. She decided since she couldn't hold him she would be a little mommy and let us know when he needed his blankie or that we needed to close the blinds for him because it was too bright. She is going to be such a big help to me once the baby is born I can tell.

When Abigail woke up Tye was asleep so that was great! She got to hold him for awhile also and fell in love instantly. I remember when Abigail was born Lilly would get sick of holding Abby and just pull her arms right out without notice. Abigail was not letting him go! I even asked her a few times if mommy could take the baby and she said "nope". She was very gentle and loving towards him (a bit surprising for her age), making me know she is going to be a great big sister also! I can't wait!!

No comments: