




Liam and I took the girls to the park this afternoon and boy was it ever cold and windy! Fall is quickly turning into winter and I am beginning to wonder if we are going to have very many nice days left. We better start taking advantage now and fast! When we arrived at the park we were surprised to see Lynn, Don, Ben and Jack (the boys I use to babysit)! It was great to catch up with them and I think Lilly was pretty happy to see them too!
Girls are both still feeling prety punk... So I have been putting VapoRub on the girls feet and putting their socks on. It seems completely crazy really except it keeps their noses from running! My friend Kate told me about it a few days ago and I will tell everyone about it now too after trying it! It is a great idea too since kids hate that stuff! Fingers crossed for two healthy little girls in the morning!
We are probably going to head to Yarker to see Hilary tomorrow if the weather is nice! Haven't seen her in forever and we need a good visit before baby arrives!
1 comment:
Great pics girls!!
Post a Comment