Sunday, February 7, 2010

We ♥ Kisses


I had another picture in mind when I thought about this weeks entry. In the end I chose this one because both these people are so near and dear to my heart. There is nothing quite like that father daughter relationship bonding.

Lilly is our oldest, but she will always be Daddy's baby girl! I think he might even tell her that on a daily basis!

Head on over to i heart faces now if you like to see people kissing! It's what this week is all about. Hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day!

20 comments:

Krista said...

so very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. That is a sweet Daddy daughter moment for sure! I loved it!

Buckeroomama said...

What a super sweet photo of Daddy and his girl. :)

The Kloeppings said...

I'm a daddy's girl myself and find this so sweet! Nothing like that bond - I'd do anything for my dad and he for me....nice capture:)

Elizabeth said...

I love the daddy/daughter kisses! Very sweet!

Catherine Anne said...

Daddys love is so important... Great pic

Unknown said...

ha ha! This one made me laugh~! Super cute

Michelle Pixie said...

Too Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! I love Daddy/Daughter kisses.

Kim Davis said...

Aw! That's cute. I love how her eyes are open.

Anita Johnson said...

What a fun contest...and I love your entry. There is something so special about a relationship between a dad and his little girl!

Megan said...

this one is great- i love how sweet it is, and it's a wonderful memory

Unknown said...

What a sweet entry! :-) I LOVE the moment you captured - and that snow on that hat?! too cute!

hope you're doing well my friend!!

Marvett Smith said...

So sweet!

Taylor said...

Love the smirk on Lilly's face!

Brooke said...

I love this picture! What a great entry.

Tricia said...

This is great! You can tell she adores her daddy.

Lyndsey said...

They look so happy, and full of love for each other. This is a great photo to cherish!

Amy said...

Just plain sweet. Love it!

Marla said...

sweetness. . .