Friday, February 5, 2010

Outdoor Stroll

Who knew getting the mail could be such an adventure?

After lunch today I got Abby and Tess bundled up for a little walk outside. It has been so stinkin' cold here the past week and I thought we could all use some fresh air. I also thought since Tess did so well walking in the skating rink yesterday that she might enjoy her new found freedom outdoors too {since the snow is only thin on the ground and there is little ice out there}. I was right, she had a blast. It took her a few minutes to gain enough confidence to get going. It was funny to watch her checking out the ground constantly and when there was a little bump in the road how she would grunt and reach her hand up for assistance. She didn't seem to notice the cold at all. Abby and I though, we felt it. And by the time we made it to the mailbox and back to the house we were so ready to get inside the warm house!

Abby looked up at me when I took that last close up of her and proudly said "Tessa can walk outside now!". It was so cute to see her proud of her little sister like that. True love I tell ya! True love!







1 comment:

Taylor said...

Love that last shot! Cute hat too.