Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Very Special Valentine {Reunion}

We started out our morning by exchanging homemade Valentines {the best kind ever} and then having a special Valentine's Day breakfast. Heart shaped french toast with eggs in the middle. Abigail just had heart themed french toast {she despises eggs} and was quite happy with that!

In the process of making breakfast I got a call from my Dad saying he would like to come over for a visit and bring my little brother with him! I was so pleased {I haven't seen Aaron since he was a baby} and invited them over for lunch!

We had a wonderful visit and the girls adored Aaron. They could not get enough of playing games with him. He was a great sport and played every game they wanted him to! He is going to be an awesome is an amazing Uncle, I can tell! I am so very proud of the young man he has become. I am looking forward to the next visit we will have together. It was so wonderful to see you again Aaron, and I am thrilled to have you back in my life!

Hope everyone's Valentine's Day has been as special as ours was!














2 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

Great post! Love family fun~

Taylor said...

Happy Valentine's Day! How great that you got to see your brother again, you two really do look alike!