Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Love -- Part II


I Love...

Mushrooms Neptune and Crab and Spinach Dip!

Snuggles.

Undisturbed sleep.

Grandma's Kitchen scented candles by Country Home.

Hugs.


I Love...

Village Green in Westport.

A Taste of Country in Bellville.

Cesar Salad from The Cavalier Room.

Smiling faces.

Belly laughs.


I Love...

Coming home to a tidy house.

A bright sunny day.

Spring time.

Pretty rain boots.

Barn stars.

Country living.


I Love...

Good conversation.

Visits with friends.

Arts and crafts.

Imagination.

Full days in pajamas.


I Love...

A good book.

A relaxing bath.

My sweat pants.

The smell of a new baby.


I Love...

A good comedy / romance and that my husband enjoys them with me.

A good surprise that makes me tear up.

Spending time with my family.

That tomorrow on Valentine's Day, we get to do just that!


Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Valentine's Day to you all! XO

No comments: