Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thanks to Compliant Little Girls...

... at least two of them. Tessa was not having a 2nd photo shoot for the day! I will pass on the Valentine Lilly and the kisses. Thanks anyways! LOL

And on another note at supper tonight Lilly was eating a pogo and bit the stick by accident. She started crying... really loudly! I thought it was a combination of her big V-Day party today, the fact she had been up so early, and the fact that there was some massive confusion after school about Lilly thinking she was aloud to go to her friend Aspen's house and the school calling home {while I was in the shower I might add}. Then, the school calling my cell phone and then Liam, getting us both in a total panic! Anyways that is a story for later. But, she kept crying every time she took a bite of food afterwards saying her tooth hurt. In all seriousness I didn't believe the tooth hurt for a minute. There was just so much drama in our day today and it is normal for Lilly to act this way when we have lots of drama. Liam kept asking her if he could look at her teeth and she refused many times. I kept telling him over and over that she was tired and to leave her alone. Turns out after about 20 mins of the whining I decided to take a look for myself and she low and behold she has her first loose tooth! I am unsure if the pogo stick was the culprit or not or if the tooth was ready to come loose. Either way it is loose. Liam didn't worry about Lilly enough today after school apparently because he is freaking out about the whole pogo stick doing it and thinks she might have to see a dentist. So you all are aware, her tooth is loose people, it is not chipped or broken, just plain loose. I promise you all... the world is not ending today!

On a lighter note and drama free one... check out this cuteness!


1 comment:

Taylor said...

Really cute shots! Sounds like soon you can get some toothless pics.