On a lighter note though, Happy Birthday to Me! I had a great day today! Got some wonderful gifts -- got seriously spoiled and every card I received was mushy! The girls even surprised me on Wednesday by coming home from Wendy's with early birthday cupcakes. Thanks Wendy for taking time with the girls to make those for me. It means so much to me!
Tonight Liam and I got { a child free} night out with some friends for a wonderful dinner and visit, and this baby of mine enjoyed dinner too. I know this, because she is contently rolling around over and over in my belly thanking me for such a delicious meal! Thank you so much to everyone who made my day so special -- and especially thanks to Mike and Candice for surprising us by coming childless yourselves for such a relaxing evening and also for the generous gift from you which was also so unexpected. You are all wonderful and made my day extra special!
I didn't hear too much about Lilly's loose tooth today. I think it has pretty much gone unnoticed except the time she asked me when it might fall out and another time she was talking about whether or not I remembered when "one time I swallowed a tooth by accident". I explained to Lilly that she had never actually lost a tooth before so she didn't ever swallow one by accident. She insisted she really had and that maybe it was just a part of one of her teeth that she had lost. I just went with it because it seemed to make her happy. We will see how she reacts when her loose tooth is just hanging on annoying her and if she decides to pull on it or let it fall out on her own. All I know is that I am saying a little prayer that she is not asking for $10.00 or something ridiculous for her tooth because seriously there could be one broke tooth fairy living around here if that were the case!
1 comment:
How fun! I love the photos!
Post a Comment