Monday, February 22, 2010

A Thorn Between Two Appendages

Last night Charlie came in from a bathroom break limping pretty badly. She was lifting her front paw and so Dr. Liam took a look at it and found something sticking out. He pulled it out {fully intact} to find a thorn. Charlie yelped in the process, but started walking on it immediately after with what seems like zero after effects. Thank goodness! And thank goodness for Dr. Liam, because if I had been alone with her I don't know the chances that I would have found it, let alone been able to pull it out intact and saved us a probably 200 - 300 dollar vet bill like he did!

And this, this is just a start to the fabulous things that have been happening to us lately. Nothing really too serious it has just been a bunch of bad luck! Stay tuned for a keeping real post very soon.

No comments: