
This week over at i heart faces, we wanna dance! Care to join us?
I wish I had given myself more time for this challenge because I am picturing one of my girls in a flowing dress, spinning around and around with their skirt flying up... well, at least I have a great photo shoot idea now :)
I am loving the love this pictures shows between these two! And now only months after their beautiful wedding, they found out they are expecting! Congratulations you two! We couldn't be happier for you! Hope you love birds had a wonderful Valentine's Day together!
Hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day Too!

11 comments:
Beautiful. I just love bridal shots!!
I know what you mean! I always think of a million ideas after I start clicking around and seeing what other people came up with! Just awesome as can be : )
So sweet, I love how their heads are together.
Beautiful. There is nothing like that kind of love.
Their expressions say it all! Great job capturing such a tender and joyful moment!
Congrats to the beautiful couple and to you for capturing a special moment!
oh my goodness what I great moment you captured - so so pretty! :-) the couple from my picture are expecting already too! I cant imagine :-)
Great shot of the lucky couple.
Gotta love the bride and groom dancing....something so special about that "new" love :) Great entry.....and you just reminded me too of an old pic I have that I captured T spinning around and around....hmmm.
Beautiful!!!
beautiful picture! i love how they are looking at each other. what a great moment!
Post a Comment