Wednesday, February 10, 2010

V-Day Photo Shoot With the Little Girls

I took some pictures of my big girl this morning too before she headed off to school this morning. She has been so excited for the past week for her big V-day party at school today. She had picked out a new outfit to buy just for today and was so excited to wear it. Every day she would count down the days -- Just so stinkin' sweet. Then this morning came and she was dressed before I could even get out of bed. I tried taking some pictures of her before she left this morning and the lighting is just horrible in them. We may have to try another photo shoot of her after school today. Hope she is up to it so I can share her cute outfit!

Anyways, here are some photos from my fun this morning with the little girls. I decided to collage them for you for a Valentine feel. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day! I know it is a little early still but with Lilly celebrating today it feels like we should too -- at least with pictures! Enjoy!