Friday, February 12, 2010

I Love

I Love...

OB appointments that are short and sweet and OBs that let you wait another three weeks instead of the expected two until your next visit, trusting after having had three babies you would know when something might be wrong and come in anyways.

Relaxing evenings out with friends.

Three beautiful little girls who behaved so well today while I tackled taking them to my OB appointment by myself.

Long naps.

My loving husband.


I Love...

Having dinner brought home to me when I am feeling lousy and really do not want to cook.

Early bed times.

Fun blog posts.

Awesome pictures.

My ipod touch and all my new accessories I got for it for my birthday.


I Love...

Quiet moments.

Long baths.

Fresh sheets and towels.

Sleeping babies.

Any babies.

Especially my own babies.


I Love...

Many more things....

Stay tuned I may share some more later.

What is it you love?

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Glad you had a good time at supper. I died a slow death last night until 2:00 am when I was finally able to go to sleep. I can not eat that much again!