Abigail started out by watching Lilly intently and then decided it was kinda fun to explore with Gramma and Tessa. Tessa, that little ham got some real exercise running around the rink and practicing walking in those winter boots of hers!
I had to beg Lilly for that first shot of her with Abigail. She did not want her picture taken with her sister at all! And then the last picture is a great big hug from Poppa and him telling her how very proud of her he was.
My cold is almost completely gone now. I am still hanging on to some of the stuffiness which is normal. I am so looking forward to being healthy again. So far no kiddos are showing any signs of catching this darn thing. Knocking on wood right now! LOL Back to work tomorrow night for me. I got better just in time!
2 comments:
I'm glad she did better today and that you are feeling better.
Taylor didn't have a cold it's just her teeth. You should see her chewing on her fingers. She's claming down on them so hard her head is shaking and she growls a little LOL!
LOL! Yep, they really changed them. At first I thought I just bought a new kind of kiss but then I saw their commercial for the new and "improved" (yack) kisses. Suppossed now "smoother" and "creamier"! Not impressed at all LOL!!
Post a Comment