Yippee! Spring is here!! My friend Morgan and I took the kids to Lemoines Point for a walk and bike in the trials today. It was so beautiful outside and we had a total blast! I am so very thankful that we had this beautiful weather today.
Lilly took her bike with us and I was so sure she would bike for a bit and then get so tired she would want me to push it. I pictured myself pushing a stroller with Abigail in it with Tessa in the snugly and Lilly's bike being pushed by me also LOL wouldn't that be a sight? Well, it never happened. Tessa sat in the stroller enjoying the view and didn't complain the whole trek. She LOVED the sunshine and fresh air. Abigail walked almost the whole time without complaining. She also loved being outside today (she sure is growing up). Right at the end of the trip I popped her up on the drink holders that sit on the handle of the stroller and she sat there up the big hill at the end :) And Lilly -- My big, grown up Lilly, biked almost the whole time too. We went back to the car and dropped her bike off near the end of our trek so she could walk for a bit. She did such a great job. I am so proud of her. She did have one wipe out -- her first wipe out actually, AND I just might have stopped to snap a picture instead of running after her to rescue her. I did know she was not hurt, but I might be feeling a tiny bit guilty about it now -- just a tiny bit though, because now I have some great pictures to share with you in this blog post! I know, I am a horrible Mommy.
And here is when I asked her if I was a terrible Mommy for taking her picture instead of rescuing her and she said yes and hugged me :)And please disregard the silly tags on Lilly's helmet. It happens to be a new helmet just like the bike is new and I didn't notice they were on still until we had already reached the park :)
There are lots of pictures from our day to follow. Some of which are Lilly feeding the little chickadees! These ladies we ran into on our trek today were feeding them sunflower seeds and shared with Lilly too! This was an awesome moment for her and I was so thankful for these nice, patient and sharing women! Nature and it's beauty all around.
And we're off!
And as we pass the parking lot how could we miss the opportunity to clean off all those rocks from the curb?
Falling is nothin' Mom! Look at me go!
Look closely!
Wonderfully, nice, sharing, patient woman with Lilly.
Again -- disregard those helmet tags! LOL
All in all a fantastic day! Hope everyone else was able to enjoy the beautiful weather today also. I am looking forward to a fun filled evening with our friends tomorrow nite. Poppa is coming over to watch Lilly and Abigail so Mommy and Daddy can have a bit of a later night!

1 comment:
Love the pics! Sounds like fun. Can't wait to go someday.
Post a Comment