Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Won!

I am never so lucky to win anything! But today I won! I follow this wonderful blog Bellaziza's Favorite Things. They always have these awesome give aways and I am often trying to enter the contests to try and get these fabulous items. Well Rachel On The Flower have these to die for pettidresses and pettiskirts that I went goo goo for when I saw the post on Bellaziza's and just had to try and win one for Lil Miss. I never thought in a million years that I would, but it was worth the try because they were so darn cute and I knew I could never afford to buy one! Well I won! Did I say I won! I am so exited. Here is what I picked:

The apple red pettidress and the cecilia-apple red hat!


You can check out Bellaziza's Favorite Things HERE! There may be more than one item you may be interested in --And if you want to check out more fabulous pettidresses at Rachel on the Flower, click HERE! By the way, I actually read this post about who won the pettidress at Bellaziza's and got really excited when I saw Natalie but the last initial posted was L! I think they got this from my e-mail address natalie_liam but now who cares really it was ME!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

good pick ;)

Natalie said...

I LOVE this one! Tiny Taylor just might fit in it! Talk to ya soon!

Candice said...

I already ordered Taylor a pettiskirt lol! It is from a place in TO. It was $65 but there is no duty or exchange rate so it made it about $45 cheaper. I got it in deep purple.