I must admit I HATE traveling with the girls. When one gets restless and starts screaming and crying the other torments her and it is a riled up mess! Not to mention that now that Tessa comes along for the ride, if she is sound asleep, the screams and cries often wake her out of that sound and send her in a tither too. Oh Joy! LOL Anyhoo, I can handle this mess for only two hours now. My blood pressure still rises but i can handle it :)
Did I mention I am thankful for in laws that moved two hours closer than before and who have a beautiful new house now that we could drive to just for a day trip? How fantastic is that right?! It's fantastic.
So a daily road trip would not be complete without a few things:
a sprinkled donut - two in fact -- with so many sprinkles that the site of it makes Mommy gag! Lilly and Abby each one of these and Liam and I can not get over the fact that anyone would ever likes these donuts let alone eat one. Yuck!
a little cat nap in Aunties bed to rejuvenate before she...
breaks her arm! LOL JK Uncles Nicks old gross and smelly cast! But she did almost break something later last night after we got home but that is another story!Lilly helped Nick get organized in his new room. They might have been doing a little more playing than organizing but I'll never tell!
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We started off our weekend with a visit to our friends for dinner -- which was delicious! Between my mashed potatoes and her roast beef and gravy it was perfect. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Yummy! Thanks again for a lovely night even if we had to manage all three kids while we visited. We will have some adult time in the near future I hope. Have a great week everyone!
BTW, the open house was a success yesterday and a couple is coming back tonight to have another look.


1 comment:
Gladyou had a good trip. Taylor enjoyed your mashed potates again the next day for lunch. I hope the 2nd showing produces an offer!
Post a Comment