At i heart face this week the theme is reflection. This was VERY fun and I had such a hard time trying to choose which pictures to enter! I know I am no professional but I enjoy taking pictures and if cute is my only outcome I can live with that :)
Tessa was very cooperative for her photo shoot and I got some great shots of her. Some looking at her own reflection and some looking at the reflection of me. Here is what I ended up picking after MUCH consideration, many hours and opinions!
Tessa was very cooperative for her photo shoot and I got some great shots of her. Some looking at her own reflection and some looking at the reflection of me. Here is what I ended up picking after MUCH consideration, many hours and opinions!


After spending some time outside with the girls today here is the picture I decided on for the adult entry. I am not fond of posting pictures of myself but when I happen to be hiding behind the camera it isn't too bad :) Esspecially when it is only the reflection seen. I know you cannot actually see my face but it is there just hiding behind the camera :)

Head on over to i heart faces this week and check out all the other awesome entries and send them some comment love. I know I will :)
10 comments:
Great pictures! Tessa looks adorable in her dress! I just got an e-mail that Taylor's is on its way, can't wait!
Great pictures! Love the outfit. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a great comment. Looks like you have three beautiful girls as well - aren't they so fun.
Great photos! I absolutely adore the one of your daughter. Too cute!
Nice pics. Love the baby one. Red is my favorite color and she wears it very well! Thanks for stopping by.
I saw your other options and think you made the right choice. Nice job!
OMG Your little one is scrumptious! Too Cute!
Could she be any cuter in this outfit?! what a beautiful picture!
Tessa is so beautiful, and I just love her dressy outfit!
Beautiful...Great choice & I LOVE that dress...
So nice to "meet" you!
Look at her! Adorable.
Post a Comment